Pages

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!
- Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain

You can’t get to joy by making everything perfect. You can only get there by seeing in every imperfection all that’s joy.
-Ann Voscamp

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Molly's Riding Lessons

Molly's had the opportunity this summer to take riding lessons with a good friend of ours, "The Artist" from The Artist's Wife blog that I follow. I am just so pleased that she has this opportunity, and thankful to Joel for using his time and skills this way.
Molly backing up with Clue

Molly & Clue



I love that Molly gets to ride a great horse like Clue. He's a beautiful gray Arabian. He's also gentle and calm, but still athletic enough and seems to want to please his rider. I'm praying for a long partnership for the two of them! I'm also praying for safety!

When I was a girl about Molly's age, it was my fondest wish to have a horse of my own. I even did for a while. I have to say, though, that it's even more fun to see Molly enjoying this experience! God is so very good!

As a post script, please continue to think about helping me with my research report (see the last post). Send the link to anyone you feel might be interested in sharing their stories with me. I can't wait to start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment