Pages

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!
- Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain

You can’t get to joy by making everything perfect. You can only get there by seeing in every imperfection all that’s joy.
-Ann Voscamp

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winter again?

We're back from vacation! I thought I'd share a couple pictures of the weather that greeted us upon our arrival. We came from 60 and 70 degree weather to this! This was totally unexpected since when we left home spring really seemed to be around the corner. I guess it's a little farther around the corner than we thought. The kids are enjoying it though, and I am trying to make the best of it. I put on some Christmas music this morning, and I'm making soup now!





No comments:

Post a Comment