Pages

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!
- Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain

You can’t get to joy by making everything perfect. You can only get there by seeing in every imperfection all that’s joy.
-Ann Voscamp

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing

Here's that recipe for the dressing in the last post. Unfortunately, I'm a dump in a little of this and a little of that cook, so I can't give you exact measurements, but I'll try.

In a food processor, place the following (all approximate measurements):

2 oz. balsamic vinegar
2 oz. apple cider vinegar
2 oz. olive oil
1/2 c. raspberries
a sprinkling of sea salt
some raw sugar (or sweetener of you choice, or none at all) to taste

Whirl in food processor and taste, adjusting as necessary.

I'm not often a recipe user, and pretty much just make what sounds good to me. All I can say is, we loved it. Hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe, Patty! I'll be making it within the next day or so. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete