Pages

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!
- Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain

You can’t get to joy by making everything perfect. You can only get there by seeing in every imperfection all that’s joy.
-Ann Voscamp

Friday, September 9, 2011

An Absolute Must See Film

Today I came across this absolute gem of a film called A Farm For the Future. It just has to speak for itself. If you're interested in sustainable agriculture, you're going to get so much to think about from this. I hope you're inspired by it as much as I was.

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one. Will have to check it out. Thanks, Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I bookmarked the page so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the "heads-up" about this film. I just finished watching it and said to SM "See? This is why we need to do permaculture" (or no dig or lasagna method.) Our soil is crap. Maybe if I start buliding it up within a few years I can have a successful garden. It's also got me thinking that maybe I need MORE trees. We're SO HOT here during the growing season that we waste a lot of days NOT growing anything.

    ReplyDelete