Pages

Every time you feel in God's creatures something pleasing and attractive, do not let your attention be arrested by them alone, but, passing them by, transfer your thought to God and say: "O my God, if Thy creations are so full of beauty, delight and joy, how infinitely more full of beauty, delight and joy art Thou Thyself, Creator of all!
- Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain

You can’t get to joy by making everything perfect. You can only get there by seeing in every imperfection all that’s joy.
-Ann Voscamp

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Big Thank You and Hug To Match

Thank you so much Apple Pie Gal, for the fabulous award! Seriously, it feels like a great big hug from a friend. I'm thrilled! I'm most happy because this means I get to choose five of my favorite blogs (and their super wonderful authors) to pass it on to! This is going to be so fun, but so hard. I love all the blogs I read so much. You all inspire me in so many wonderful ways, and I learn so much from you.




The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I'll be keeping these words in mind as I choose five of you wonderful women, but like I said, this will be HARD! I think all of you exemplify these characteristics!

I've got some choosing to do, but I'll be back! :)

1 comment:

  1. you are all those-dear,sweet,kind,nice,good,beloved,lovely-oh you know your all them-congratulations Patty

    ReplyDelete